OFO's Annual Convention -- our 25th !!! -- is only three weeks away. If you haven't already sent in your registration, don't hesitate any longer!

The Convention is being held at Point Pelee on October 13th and 14th, and will include field trips (for pre-registered guests only, please) and a Banquet at the Roma Club with: - a great meal and a chance to visit with more than 200 of your fellow birders
- Alvaro Jaramillo speaking on "The Birds of Chile - The Ontario Connection"
- the Distinguished Ornithologist Award to Mike Cadman
- special displays celebrating OFO's first 25 years
- lots of OFO Board Members, OBRC Members and Publication Editors from the past quarter century
- sealing of a time capsule filled with OFO memorabilia
- other birding organization and vendor displays
- some great door prizes

If you're not already registered, visit our website (www [DOT] ofo [DOT] ca) and follow the links to the registration form.

See you there!
Chris Escott
OFO President

--
Christopher J. Escott
1 Shouldice Court, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2L 2S3