Thanks to everyone that emailed me trying to identify my mystery bird,
spotted Saturday November 10th, 2007 In Burlington.

Some thought domestic, while others said Call Duck, Wood Duck, and Mandarin.

After sending the link to my photos to Call Duck breeders Associations in
the USA and U.K. it seems that the mysterious duck is a White Female
Mandarin. Obviously and escaped female leucistic Mandarin.

I would like to thank Mark Cranford at the OFO for informing me of the show
at the Royal Winter Fair this week, which may be where the bird escaped
from. Hopefully it can survive on its own.

My link to the bird

http://home.cogeco.ca/~mveltri2/rare_leucosticte_wood_duck.htm

And a link confirming what a white female Mandarin looks like.  I have been
sent a few links but the short video on this one is great.

http://www.harteman.nl/omnibus/anseriformes/ducks/mandarin.html

Also Bluebirds, Kestrels, and numerous Red tailed hawks along with a Ruby
crowned Kinglet photographed  in Bronte Park Sunday November 11th, 2007

Directions to the Park

QEW to Burloak Drive,  North to park entrance on the east side a few
kilometres north of the QEW.

Best Regards, and Good Birding

Mike Veltri