Yesterday on my way into Toronto I saw a Peregrine Falcon that had put up a
couple of flocks of Rock Doves.  Just south of the 401 on Kipling Ave. by
the apartment buildings with the green balconies across from Glen Bosco
Public School.  It then landed on building 2076.

On the way home this morning a Red-tailed Hawk was being harassed by a
smaller raptor that seemed to have longer narrower wings than the red-tail.
The Red-tail then landed on top of a spruce SW corner of Princess Margaret
and Kipling.

On the East side of the 400 there was an American Kestrel on a power line by
Canal Rd. Holland Marsh.  I was looking for Snowy Owls at the time but
didn't see any.

Eleanor Kee Wellman

"All Things Wild and Wonderful"

Box 823, Bala, ON, P0C1A0