Hi Birders,

The Northern Hawk Owl was present at around 2:00 PM when we got there.
We enjoyed watching and photographing the bird until somebody came with a bagful
of mice, passed us without a word , whom were patiently waiting, and started
luring the bird towards him.
It might not harm the bird at all but it harms us decent and respectful birders
and photographers,
taking away the rare chance to watch and photograph the bird doing its hunting
on a natural way as it meant to be.
Otherwise the bird looks beautiful and healthy.
Direction as posted earlier, several times.

Good luck and good birding.
Karl and Marienna Egressy