Nice day birding today, went back to Woodland Cemetery looking for a very
tiny songbird that we had seen yesterday. The bird in question was smaller
than a chickadee but could not relocate it, and I cannot identify it either.

But while searching for it I was lucky enough to see 3 immature bald eagles
flying together at close range. I also came across an eagle in a tree that
was just below eye level, but it was spooked by some people with two dogs.

I left the cemetery and went to LaSalle Park, only to see the normal
waterfowl so I thought I would pass by Paletta Lakeshore Park to find the
Titmouse that has been seen there.

I did locate the Titmouse and was just trying to frame him/her in my camera
sight when it suddenly went black as another bald eagle soared over the tree
tops very low and proceeded towards Hamilton.

Then off to Walkers Line to view the Pine Grosbeaks which did not fail me,
but they only stayed briefly as it started to rain.

All and All a great day birding with photos taken.

Paletta Lakeshore Park is located on the south side of Lakeshore Blvd,
between Appleby Line and Walkers Line.

Woodland Cemetery is located on Garden Road, behind the RBG center off
Plains Road

Good Birding and Good Luck