If replying to this e-mail, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - as this
e-mail is only used for ontbirds posts

Birders,

My Dad and I spent the last 2 hours of daylight making a quick check of the
Niagara River. The only gull highlight was the 2CY Black-legged Kittiwake
still flying below the Adam Beck Power Plant. In the late evening light, we
found a female plumaged Harlequin Duck about 50m south of the Barge above
the falls.

As a side note, we had Peregrine Falcons at the northern-most bridge on
Grand Island in NY (adult female), and another at the Garden City Skyway
Bridge near St. Catherine's (young bird). Both while driving over the
bridge.

Good Birding!

Brandon and Eric Holden
www.PeregrinePrints.com