Just when it seemed that Snowy Owls had departed for points north, Keith Dunn
found one this morning along Ravenshoe Road in southwest Keswick.  The bird was
on a TV antenna on the north side of the road.  (I don't know the house number
but there are very few houses along this stretch of Ravenshoe.)

  Robins are now coming in by the boatload and Red-winged Blackbirds are
steadily trickling in.  Mike Van den Tillaart and I had four Red-wings and
about 40 Robins along Bethesda Road west of Leslie yesterday.  On my way back
from Richmond Hill this morning I drove Bethesda Road again and saw the Robins
along with about 30 Cedar Waxwings and 5 Bohemians.  They were feeding on
highbush cranberries by the roadside about 1 km west of Leslie.

  Ron Fleming, Newmarket

  Keswick is on the southeast shore of Lake Simcoe - Cook's Bay to be exact.
Ravenshoe Road runs east-west along the town's southern boundary.  The owl was
near the western end of Ravenshoe.  Bethesda Road runs east from Lake Wilcox in
Oak Ridges.  The lake is situated just east of Yonge Street.