Dear Fellow Birders,
Today I was out with some birders from Guelph to the Hamilton area and
the highlight for our day was 8 King Eiders off of Sayers Park in
Stoney Creek. They consisted of 6 imm. males and two females. A few
Surf Scoters were also present but visibility was declining when we
arrived.
Directions:  Exit the QEW east of Hamilton at Centennial Parkway and
head north to North Service Rd. Turn right and follow it east to
Drakes Dr and turn left. Follow this to Lakegate Dr and turn right.
Sayers Park is at the end of the road.

Mike Boyd
Oakville, Ontario