This morning at work I found a partial albino cedar waxwing.  It has regular
colour in its head, and has the yellow tail stripe and red wing marks. From the
neck to the tail is White.
The property that i found it on is private and I havn't been in contact with
the owner.  If you want to see it, i'm going to run back to take a couple
pictures and will submit them if they are good enough.
If the owner allows people who are interested to come see it i'll send out
directions.

Thanks for you time

Craig Anderson