Dear birders,

This afternoon I was out birding around Parry Sound area hoping to get some
migrants. There was a gale blowing which made it hard for waterfowl sightings.
I only spent a few hours, and I think it was a little late in the afternoon!

William St Park on Mill Lake, Parry Sound:
Canada Goose
Rock Pigeon
Common Merganser
Northern Flicker
Ring-billed Gull
Red winged Blackbird
European Starling
American Robin
Turkey Vulture
Red-tailed Hawk
Common Night Hawk (I heard last night after waking up around 2am)

Di's Pond- Clear Lake road, Rosseau:
Ring-neck Duck
Canda Goose
Blue Jay
Black-capped Chickadee
Common Merganser
Black and White Warbler
Common Grackle
Mallard
Hairy Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Red-winged Blackbird
Morning Dove
Belted Kingfisher
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Owl species (flying into the woods-just missed it!)

Samantha