Hi everyone,  , I will be open  on Friday afternoon from 5pm to 7pm, and Sunday
from
9am till 12am. Everyone young and old welcome, I have a spare set of Binoculars
and my scope
is always available.  See you there, if these times are not good
for you let me know I might be able to set up a time.

Cell # 613-391-9142
Home # 613-475-0881

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit (Hwy. 30)and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends, the constructed wetlands appear on the right side.
There is room to park on the edge (shoulder) of the road, but
use your own judgment.
Keith " Tiny" Lee