I came across a single GRASSHOPPER SPARROW at the end of High Road in
Gloucester this morning.  The bird was very active and vocal - I heard the
insect-like buzzing call long before I saw the small bird.  There was possibly
a second grasshopper sparrow calling somewhere in the distance, but I could not
locate it.

Good birding!

Pat

DIRECTIONS:  From Leitrim Road, turn right onto Bowesville Road.  Turn left
onto Earl Armstrong Road (there is no street sign, it is the first left).
Follow Earl Armstrong to the end and turn left onto High Road.  The sparrow was
at the end of this road.