I watched  a black billed cuckoo  in the Ozark park  swamp  this morning for
about  20  minutes the bird  tried to be very  stealthy  but  I was   more
stealthy than he was  all that military  training  from years ago  paid off.
Anyway  Ozark Park  is located  in  Oak Ridges Ontario    behind the Bond Lake
Arena  which is located  on Old Colony Rd   which runs  east of  Younge Street
Just  south of  King  Side RD  when you enter the parking lot    go to  the
east side of the arena  and you will see the  little  swamp  area  and  a
kiddie  playground .     Good luck  regards  Glenn