I missed a post a couple weeks back, Peregrine Falcon perched 15 stories up on
the TD Building King St W and Melinda Court. Perfect view from our office and
of course no camera.

Today they returned, 3 Peregrine Falcons soaring over King Street between
Commerce Court North and the Scotia Plaza, some 60 Stories up. They were
playing for the better part of 20 minutes, soaring, diving, and locking claws.
I have read once that there has been a successful nest just East of Yonge
street at King and Leader Lane. I have walked over, but never located a nest.
Its nice to see these Falcons making a return, especially in the city.

Directions: Bay and King Street heart of Toronto's financial district.
Commerce Court is East of Bay on King. Leader Lane is East of Yonge on King.
Map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bay+street,+toronto+ontario+canada&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=37.614223,89.208984&ie=UTF8&ll=43.647923,-79.380212&spn=0.010263,0.02178&z=16

Glenn