Hi All,

While watching the Peregrine Falcons at the Burlington Canal lift bridge tonight I was told by several people that an American White Pelican had just flown over after the rain/hail storm around 6:20PM. On my way home at 7:00PM I stopped at the Islands north of the canal on Burlington bay and found it siting at the north end of the large Island with the Cormorant stands on rocks, it then swam behind the Island where I lost it but I did not see it fly off.

Pelican image: http://kennewcombe.com/recent_images2.html

The Islands are best seen from Eastport Dr, just north of the Burlington Canal beside the Skyway bridge

--
        www.kennewcombe.com
        Ken Newcombe