Hello all,

I went birding at Eastport Drive in Burlington this afternoon.

Around 4pm, spotted the American White Pelican preening on the longest of
the three islands directly west of Eastport Dr north of the lift bridge.

Further down, at the intersection of Lakeshore and Eastport Dr (directly
north of the Canada Centre for Inland Waters) was a juvenile Black-legged
Kittiwake. This bird was extremely friendly and swam directly to me while
I was sitting at the gravel beach nearest to the intersection. After
perhaps ½ hr observing this bird swimming about, it flew to the
southernmost of the three islands previously mentioned.

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a number of images of the
Black-legged Kittiwake and the White Pelican at the following site:

http://mustap.smugmug.com/gallery/4864972_eLmAx#349301587_8ajdL

Thank you,

Peeter Musta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email and any files transmitted may contain information which is
confidential.  If you are not one of the intended recipients of this message,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message
and attachments without retaining a copy.   You should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.  To the extent this e-mail is confidential, it
shall be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or
disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.  Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada.
presence of viruses. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada accepts no liability for