The godwits where still at Aylmer WMA today.
I watched them from just after 3p.m. till I left around 4.40p.m.
also there golden plovers, stilt, and others you would expect.
The eagle flew overhead around 3.30

Early Directions from Dave Martin
Located  northeast  of Aylmer beside the Ontario Police College (OPC).
From  Hwy  401  drive south on Elgin / Imperial Rd / Hwy 73 to College
Line.  Turn left /east on College Line. Turn right / south on Hacienda
Line.  Turn  left  / east into the WMA at the south end of the OPC and
drive to the viewing stands.

Jerry Guenther