Hello

Tim Seburn and I relocated this bird late this afternoon (Saturday) at about
5:30. It has moved approximately 3 km/2 miles west of 'Jaeger Rocks'.

New directions: take the QEW to Fort Erie. Take exit 2 for Thompson Rd/Bertie
St toward Co Hwy 17/Co Hwy 122 . Turn right at Thompson Rd  Slight right toward
Garrison Rd  0.3 km. Slight right at Garrison Rd  . Turn left at Kraft Rd  Go
to the end of Kraft road and park. Walk towards the beach and turn west
(right). Walk about .5 km. We found it resting and feeding on a small rock
about 100 m out in the water.

Regards
Marcie Jacklin
Fort Erie, Ontario