Hi Everyone
Birded along the Ottawa River from Dick Bell Park to Remic Rapids Lookout this
morning. Visibility was excellent and I observed 2 Red-throated Loons, 1 off
Dick Bell Park and the other off Deschenes Lookout. At Remic Rapids I observed
a male Barrow's Goldeneye feeding in the rapids. This is likely one of the
regular overwintering birds that returns each fall.

Good birding, Bruce

Directions: Dick Bell Park is located along Carling Ave. just west of Andrew
Haydon Park. Remic Rapids is located along the Ottawa River Parkway just west
of the north end of Parkdale Ave. If you require additional information, please
email me privately.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/