Hi all,
    This bird was sighted flying from the north, then landing off Beach parking
area #9 ~2p.m. to-day.  Penny and I were scouting for to-morrow's OFO trip -
sure hope it sticks around. It was the only loon we saw all day.
    We visited 3 local lagoons, Pinery P.P., Cedar Cove to tally ~20 waterfowl
sp., a Bald Eagle, 5 gull sp.(1 adult Lesser Black-backed), 3 flocks of
White-winged Crossbill and most of the usual suspects.
    Winds are forecast to change to the east by morning so Golden Eagle should
be looked for(we had 2 hunting Rough-legged Hawk, a Northern Harrier,
Sharp-shinned Hawk and an Am. Kestrel in our travels to-day).
     See you to-morrow, unless you're chasing Manx Shearwater at VW beach and
good luck if you are!!

                                              Cheers!    Maris
         Maris Apse   10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22,  RR #2 Grand Bend ON  N0M
1T0  (519)  238 - 8415