Hi all,

Sorry for the late posting. I was busy all day and not able to access a computer til now.

The Black-throated Gray Wrabler was still present this morning at around 8:00. It was at the dead end portion of Bowman Street feeding in red cedars. It seems to like this area.

It is extremely hard to find, unless it chips. It sticks tight to the cedars and for the most part seems to hang out by itslef. Best bet would be in the morning when it's feeding.

You might be able to see it without even entering the park. It would be along the fence just to the east of the main park gate. I don't advise this, as you do not see many red cedars but park fees are steep!

Jim Burk

Directions:  Rondeau Park is off H#3 via Kent Rd. #15.
Go into the park, and immediately turn left before the
campground. The road curves around to the intersection of Bowman
& Centre St. Check Red Cedars in this area.  Park gate fee applies.