sorry but I am just in from a great day of birding the Whitby area .. but the N
Parula was still being present at 1:55 to 2:00 pm at the north east side of
Thickson Woods
I saw it forging near the big fallen tree .. one of many great birds seen in
the Whitby area  today ... moor to come

Thickson woods is found east of Thickson Rd  south of the 401 in Whitby

Craig McLauchlan

C & B McLauchlan
Running Robin Ranch
Ont., Canada, World

" Excuse my spelling and Grammer I am Dyslexic "
Thank You .