Hi Everyone
Today, December 14th at 8:15am  I observed a gray/brown Gyrfalcon along the
Ottawa River at Britannia, Deschenes Rapids. The bird was observed in flight
below the rapids and disappeared to the west. Later we observed the Northern
Hawk-Owl that has been present along Grandview Road for the past few weeks. It
is easily viewed from the end of Hasting Street.
There was a Carolina Wren at Hampton Park this morning along the edge of the
woods and Island Park  Estates/ Buell Str.
Good birding
Bruce

Directions: Northern Hawk-Owl: From Ottawa take Hwy. 417 west to Moodie Drive
exit #134. Go north to Carling Ave. and turn left. Watch for Grandview Road on
your right. Follow to the end and turn left on Hastings Str. and park. If you
require additional information, please email me privately.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/

Bruce Di Labio