Hey there,

Sue and I were out looking for that female snowy owl, reported earlier, out
on Seed Rd, northwest of Strathroy.

We saw it in the usual location, and then headed up to Cuddy Dr., the next
road north, and headed east and there was another one.

Both appear to be females, heavily streaked. The first one on Seed is huge.

But both stand out on the fields right now, as there is little snow.

Interestingly both are near poultry operations, but with huge open farm
fields nearby.

Pete and Sue

Directions.

One would likely take the highway 81 exit, aka Centre Rd, off of the 402, or
take that road out of Strathroy to the north to get to highway 22, aka
Egremont. Then turn left, taking Egremont west three roads to Seed Rd.

The previously reported one is still about half a km north of the
intersection of Highway 22, aka Egremont, and Seed Road. It is on Seed near
the poultry farm, but could be either on hydro poles, or on the ground
nearby, on either side of the road.

The one we found was just north of there. Go north along Seed until the
intersection with Cuddy Drive. Head east a half km, and there is a large
tree that has been cut down, on the north side. About halfway across the
field to the north of this tree, the other owl was out standing in the
field. If you get to the poultry farm, you have gone too far.