Ontario Birders:

The checklist for Ontario's winter birds has been updated for the 2nd week of
Winter, including results from last weekend's CBC's. This updated list is
available at the website:  http://tinyurl.com/onwinter

After the end of the 2nd week we are at 176 species, or 90% of the way towards
the 2007/08 total. Please have a look at the list on the website and let me
know if you have had a sighting of a species not yet listed for this year. With
CBC's happening all over Ontario in the next weeks hopefully we can also fill
in some of the blanks for regular winter species, and perhaps some not so
regular species.

Good birding.

Todd Pepper
Leamington, Ontario