Hi Everyone
While finishing up my Christmas shopping this afternoon made a brief stop at
the Northern Hawk-Owl off Grandview Road and it was still present sitting up in
a tree at the end of Grandview Road along Hasting Str. On Huntmar Road near Old
Carp Road observed a flock of 40+ White-winged Crossbill and 22 Pine Siskin. On
the Old Carp Road there was a flock of 26 Wild turkeys feeding near the corner
of Second line Rd.

Merry Christmas, Bruce

Directions: Northern Hawk-Owl(Ottawa): From Ottawa take Hwy. 417 west to Moodie
Drive exit #134. Go north to Carling Ave. and turn left. Watch for Grandview
Road on your right. Follow to the end and turn left on Hastings Str. and park.
If you require additional information, please email me privately.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/

Bruce Di Labio