Hi,

I registered Ring-necked Pheasants at the border north of Point Pelee National
Park, over Mersea Rd E, but where the park limits at north with extensive
agricultural fields. The observations took place last monday February 2nd when
I spotted 2 females; and yesterday February 6, when I observed 3 males and 8
females. They were in a group over the fields, two more females over the road,
and one male more at the end of the road on direction East. The birds were very
reluctant of my presence and some flew away rapidly towards the marsh of Pelee.

Point Pelee can be accessed by following Robson Road direction south-east to
then take Road 33 south. Mersea Rd East is the last road before entering the
park.

Good Birding.

Leonardo Cabrera