On Saturday I was in the same spot where I had seen the (possible) Golden Eagle
on Friday. This time I saw what I assume was the same bird, perched, with it's
back to me. When I saw it Friday I could see that it had a dark brown head and
chest, with what I can only describe as gold highlights. From the back, the
bird was this same colour all over. This time I saw the bird fly. I could see
that it had white under it's wings and tail. It's wingtips turned up as it
soared and it remained aloft for the entire time I watched it. Just passing
along more detail because from the second sighting this still doesn't look to
me like an immature Bald Eagle. (I've seen immature Bald Eagles and the head
and beak of this bird appeared much smaller)