Hi all.
The Ruff was still beautifully present today just northeast of the
intersection of Britannia Road and the 8th Line. He was seen at 6:30 a.m.,
then retired to the northeast for awhile, and reappeared at about 9:00 a.m.,
both times on the field nearest the intersection. He was still posing for
photographs when I left at 9:30. During his absence, we spent our time with
good numbers of Lesser Yellowlegs, at least one Greater, a pair of Caspian
Terns, some Killdeer, Mallards, Blue-winged Teal, a pair of Great Blue
Herons (apparently nesting), and a few other predictable species.
Good birding,

Skip