Greetings!
It was noisy today but the birds were difficult to spot. In the bowl we saw
sparrows (Chipping, White Throated, and White Crested) and some warblers. A
Blackburnian and a Palm and a bunch of shadows jumping from branch to
branch.

We then went to the lakeshore and saw a cooperative Yellow warbler, Tree
Swallow, and the usual noisy guides. As well a singing Savannah Sparrow let
us get close. Then towards to the West side we looked across the channel and
saw a Willet on the point. We went around, past the marina, a saw it much
closer on the West side (where the channel is).

There were also a two Canada Geese families very cute but hard not to freak
the parents out!

Colonel Sam Smith park is south of Kipling and Lakeshore Blvd.

Cheers,

Bernie