I made a quick trip to the Wet woods at the Spit about 6:30 AM friday morning.
It continues to have many flycatchers (Willow, Least, Alder, Yellow-bellied,
Peewee, Kingbird) and more Blackpolls than I remember. Am I imagining it or are
there many more Blackpolls migrating through this year.

Other migrants:

Wilson's warbler
Black-throated Green warbler
Mourning warbler
Northern Water-thrush (I think there are more than 1)
American Redstart
Canada warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Black-throated Blue (female)
Yellow warbler (nesting)
Swainson's Thrush
Veery
Red-eyed Vireo
Scarlet Tanager
Baltimore Oriole

The Spit and Wet Woods can be accessed from the base of Leslie Street about 1
mile south of Queen St. It's wet again; so, wear boots.