Hi all,

    On our way home from Blenheim S.L. we found a Red-necked Phalarope
associating with 2 Bonaparte's gulls along the east edge of the lagoon directly
in front of the viewing stand. A nice surprise after seeing the Red Phalarope
at Tilbury S.L. earlier in the day and great finish to a super OFO Convention
weekend(despite the weather).   Cheers!   Maris

Directions to lagoons - from centre of Ridgetown go north on Erie St to Mitton,
turn left and the viewing stand is on the left/south side.

Maris Apse 10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22, RR #2 Grand Bend ON N0M 1T0 (519) 238 -
8415