Andrew Keaveney just called me to report an adult basic-plumaged Lark Sparrow
at Port Burwell Provincial Park. The bird was in the extreme NW corner of the
park. Apparently you can walk along the edge of a field heading Northwest until
you come to a line of large spruce trees. The bird was at the far end of the
line of spruce trees. It was not associating with any other birds. He
originally saw the bird at 10:00 AM, and it was still being seen when he called
me at 10:20. There is a windmill complex approximately 200 m NW from where the
bird was seen, which may help as a point of reference.

So far he has not located the Western Kingbird.

Good birding,

Josh Vandermeulen

Take the 401, exit # 218 south on Regional Road 19. Stay on 19 through
Tilsonburg, at which point it will be called Plank Road. After going through
Vienna, follow the signs to Port Burwell Provincial Park.