To: <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 1:41 PM
Subject: [Ontbirds] Phainopepla update monday 16 2009 YES

Phainopepla update yes the bird was seen at 11:16 am and 12:11 bouth on
Aberdeen at # 8 and 40 but it wood seem that #8 is the best area to see this
bird .

five good birders got great looks at this bird and know bushes wear harmed !!

Directions (Courtesy of Frank Pinilla):

From the intersection of Dixie Road & Steeles Avenue in Brampton, go
north on Dixie to Birchbank Rd, turn right here to the stop sign where
you turn left on Avondale Blvd, Addington Crescent is the 4th street
on the right, turn here and park either here or on Ascot Ave or
Aberdeen Cres

Craig McLauchlan