Hello Fello Birders:Once again I am delighted to report that the famous
Phainopepla or as my husband and I now refer to him as MR. P. is still very
much present. Our neighbour Sue found him at 08:20 "having breakfast" on the
rose hips viewable from her backyard at #20 Ascot. Sue and family continue to
extend their generosity by welcoming birders to their backyard.
For those coming from afar, the day is really lovely. Very slight winds and
blue/blue skies at the moment. Great for seeing the splendid blue/black
glossiness of the back and head. In this light the red eye is easily viewed.
Take care, safe driving and good luck birding.
Directions, please see posting of Nov. 20th or google map, 7 Aberdeen Cr.
Brampton.
Dian