Hello Ontbirders
Yesterday afternoon Ben and I spent a few hours birding in Renfrew County.  Our
first stop was Muskrat Lake at Cobden and we observed 3 Bonaparte's Gull, 1
American Coot, 4 Green-winged Teal and  4 Common Loon. Our next stop was Lake
Dore and with excellent viewing conditions, calm water, we observed  76 Horned
Grebe, 7 Red-necked Grebe, 32 Common Loon, 3 Long-tailed Duck, 5 White-winged
Scoter and 22 Bonaparte's Gull. A few Evening Grosbeak were heard calling as
they flew overhead and a Northern Shrike was observed along Point Church Drive.
Later at the Pembroke Marina there was a flock of 150+ Snow Bunting.

Good birding, Bruce and Ben

Directions: Lake Dore is located off Hwy 41 near Eganville/Golden Lake. Muskrat
Lake is located at Cobden off Hwy 17.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca