Happy Christmas morning, Ontbirders.

At 10:15am today (Dec 25), there was a mostly white Snowy Owl at the south end
of Hagersville. Kevin Kavanagh and I watched it fly from a neighbouring farm
field. It landed on top of a hydro pole beside #144 hwy #6 just sw of the
traffic light. We saw it there about 15 minutes later, visible at a distance
still from a nearby gas station.

Happy holidays and good birding!

Gregor

Directions: take hwy 6 south from Hamilton to Hagersville. Owl was last seen on
pole near #144 and the 2nd set of traffic lights (about 300m southwest of the
Pioneer gas station).
Gregor G. Beck
St. Williams, Ontario