At Colonel Sam Smith Park there was a Horned Grebe around 4:30pm, and I stayed
to dusk to verify the type of owl seen last week: It was absolutely a
Long-eared Owl. thanks to all who helped me!

The Varied Thrush put on a good show this morning. The owner seems to put out
the corn around 9-9:30.

The Snowy Owl at 400 and hwy 9 was present again today. It likes to sit on TV
antennae. It was seen on both Strawberry Line and Edward Avenue, just northeast
of the 400/9 junction.

pictures below!

Varied Thrush:
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kuliajewel/Winter%20Birding%202009%20to%202010/IMG_0697.jpg