Hi Ontbirders:

I spent the afternoon travelling the back farm roads in Eastern Ontario east of
Casselman. While, overall, there were few birds to see, I did have one female
Snowy Owl flying along Concession Road 21 parallel to Highway 417. There was
also a flock of two dozen Snow Buntings pecking in the gravel along the side of
Concession Road 19 close to Regional Road 9 (the Caledonia Road).

Good birding

Peter Hall

Directions:  From Highway 417 between Ottawa and Montreal, take exit #58
(Highway 138) and go north until the first road on the right (Concession Road
20) and follow it east.