Checked out Port Credit harbour nothing unusual. No white-winged gulls which is unusual this time of year.

I saw the long staying Harlequin Ducks (1 male, 2 females) together from the Gazebo at the base of Hurontario St (aka St. Lawrence Dr). They were present at 3:30pm but not insight at 4 pm. My guess is that they moved east.

At the Snug Harbour restaurant parking lot I heard then saw 6 loud (chipping not singing) Yellow-rumped Warblers. Snug Harbour is on the Credit River at the bottom of Stavebank Road south of the Lakeshore

--
Mark Cranford
Mississauga, Ont.

mark.cranford at rogers dot com