This morning my dad and I scanned through the ducks and Mute Swans at Big Creek
marsh in Amherstburg.  We were able to get some nice views of a male Eurasian
Wigeon amongst the many American Widgeon, Gadwall, Shovellers and Blue and
Green-winged Teal.  We also saw a pair of Pied-billed Grebes.

To get to Big Creek Marsh take County Road 20 South.  The road will then veer
East and the marsh will be viewable on the North and South side of the Road.
The Eurasian Widgeon was seen on the North side of the road, just North of the
farm house on the corner of Creek Road and County Road 20.

Cheers!

Russ Jones

www.russ-jones.com