Hello Fellow Birders,
Yesterday, we spotted a Eastern Phoebe on the farm across the road(County Rd.
2) east of Gananoque. It was singing at the top of the trees to a mate nearby.
Today, we have a Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker that stayed for about 2 hours on our
maple tree, at the front of our property.

Still plenty of Juncos, Red-winged blackbirds, cowbirds, robins, grackles,
cardinals and American goldfinches, along with Song Sparrow, and Tree Sparrows
at our feeders. On Saturday we had one White-Throated Sparrow.
Plenty of killdeers announcing their return in the nearby fields.
Our farm property is in Wilstead, a very small hamlet east of Gananoque along
County Rd. 2.
Continued Happy Spring Birding!
Jean & John Pilutti