This morning at 10:29am while I was riding in my limo (YRT Bus) I looked out
the window and perched at the top of a dead tree at 10049 Yonge Street was an
adult Black Vulture.

 The bird was gone when I rode by again at 12:30pm.

 The scary part of this very nice sighting is that 10049 Yonge Street is my
Doctors office which I will be visiting on Thursday. I do hope it is not an
omen and he is waiting for me.

 The bird may still be around the area.

  10049 Yonge Street is just a couple of buildings north of Major Mackenzie
Drive in Richmond Hill.

  The tree and address is on the east side of Yonge but I suspect that the bird
will not hang too close to the street but is worth looking for.

Norm Murr
Richmond Hill
On, Canada