Sorry for this late post.

A quick trip to the end of the Willows in Cootes Paradise early this morning
resulted in some success.
I found a second calender year Marbled Godwit on the mudflats at the end of
Spencers Creek.
It was feeding and probing the shoreline, in the new greenery, on the south
side of the barrier fence.
I was there from 7:30 to 8:45am, and it was still there when I left.
It was seen again in the afternoon by another birder at 3PM in the same area.

To get there:
Park on the south side of Cootes Dr ( it runs between McMaster Univ. off of
Main St W in Hamilton and the town of Dundas )by the bridge over Spencers
Creek, cross the road, and go over the bridge. Take the path on the east side,
to the mouth of the creek, about 1 to 1.5 km. It was on the mudflats to the
right (south), on the shoreline side of the barrier fence, feeding in the new
greenery of the water's edge.
Boots and long sleeves are a must. There are some new Willow deadfalls along
the way, which you have to move around or pick through, but are not impassable.

Good birding .....Dave