Hi all,

Even though they are being reported more and more frequently in the GTA area, I
was pleased to hear and see a Common Raven near Britannia Rd. and Tremaine Rd.,
on the west side of Milton on June 15th. It circled around overhead and headed
back in the direction of the Escarpment.

Closer to downtown Milton, I heard a Yellow-throated Vireo today (June 17th) on
the west side of the Mill Pond, near a bridge by the old railroad tracks. That
was a nice surprise as I rarely seem to come across them during the summer
months. I accessed the area off Garden Lane.

A little further a field, I heard a Sedge Wren singing at a large wetland in
Robertson Tract, Hilton Falls C.A. (north of Campbellville). Access if off
Fourth Line Nassagaweya, approximately 400 m north of Sideroad 10. From the
trailhead, walk in about 100-150 m. A smaller side trail takes to the edge of
the wetland to the north.

Good birding,

Karl Konze