Hey Ontbirders. Well, the title says it all.

I put another tick on my Provincial Park list yesterday by visiting North Bay
Prov. Park.  There is no camping at the park and it just opened for the season
today (Friday) according to one local I met.  I had never heard of this park
before, but upon checking it out it's very similar to Presquile and Sandbanks,
though smaller.

It might be worth a visit to birders in the area looking for shorebirds as I
found a Red Knot along the inner bay shoreline feeding with a few Semipalmated
Sandpipers and Killdeer.

Year bird and definately a nice surprise.

Directions:  North Bay Provincial Park is found along the north shore of Lake
Ontario in Prince Edward County.  I went in the 'wrong' entrance so I can't
help you there.

Cheers,

Andrew Keaveney