Hello: I saw the black-bellied whistling duck sitting on the berm between the
two ponds today, Friday, July 23rd at 1:45 pm.

Directions: 401 to 62 to 33 into Picton.  Right at LCBO - Lake St. Which bcomes
Highway #10.  Follow to Cherry Valley and turn left (still #10) to Milford.
Left in Milford and then right at Post Office. Follow road (still #10) 2.5 km
and 2 small ponds will be on your left right by Royal Road.
Lloyd Paul