My son Carlos and I were lucky enough to see and adult Bald Eagle swoop down
and catch a fish in front of us at Lac La Peche in Gatineau Park today
around 1pm.

Lac La Peche is approximately 60km from downtown Ottawa.  From Ottawa take
the Macdonald-Cartier bridge to Quebec and take Highway 5 to Wakefield.
Just past the turnoff to Wakefield turn

left onto highway 366 and take this until Saint-Francois de Masham.   Turn

left onto chemin d'Eardley and continue until chemin Sincennes and continue
on this road past the gate to Gatineau Park to where it ends at Lac La
Peche.