Five BAIRD'S SANDPIPERS were still present on the exposed mudflats just east of
Andrew Haydon Park this morning at 9am.  The birds flew in from the east,
foraged for about fifteen minutes, before being flushed by a passing OSPREY.
When my wife and I left at around 9:45, we could not relocate the birds, but
they are likely still in the area.  No other sandpipers or plovers were
observed.

Pat

DIRECTIONS: Andrew Haydon Park is on Carling Avenue; the entrance is at Carling
and Holly Acres. Be aware of the construction on Carling Avenue near the park.