As a follow-up, I thought I'd provide a full walkdown of species seen
- sporadically checking - although it became more frequent, even though work
had to get done! :-)

Obviously, a few of these were undercounted:
Turkey Vulture - 4
Bald Eagle - 5 (3 Adult together + 2 1st year)
Northern Harrier - 2
Sharp-shinned Hawk - 9
Cooper's Hawk - 1
Broad-winged Hawk - 690